Wednesday

my blog is so messy! :OOOOOOOOOO

oh well. shall do reflections now (:<)

What have you learnt about your eating habits?
I like to eat unhealthy foods. ._.
I eat waaaaaaaay too much saturated fat and sodium for my own good!
AND I ONLY MET 42% OF THE REQUIRED CALCIUM!
Therefore, I conclude that I learnt that my eating habits are NOT GOOD. NOT GOOD for my own good. D:

Do you consider your diet a healthy one? Why?
Not really, because although some of my dietary needs are quite okay (72%-98%), BUT...
as I mentioned in the above answer, I HAVE TOO MUCH SATURATED FAT, SODIUM AND TOO LITTLE CALCIUM -
which may lead too really baaaaaad problems such as:

-HIGHER RISK OF HEART STROKE (NOONONONONONOO)
-OR HEART DISEASES IN GENERAL (>:OOOOOOOOOO)
-AND MY BONES WILL WEAKEN WITHOUT ENOUGH CALCIUM AND MAY GAIN FRACTURES EASILY!

Are the suggested nutritional tools useful? How?
Yes, I think that they are useful because they told me more about the risks I am facing with my current diet, and a general table of my total calories versus the recommended amount, hence showing me what aspects I need to improve, and what to watch when I eat.

Why is your suggested one-dish meal healthy?
My suggested one-dish meal is healthy! Because all of the nutritional values are much less then the previous dish - eg. saturated fat is only 0.6g!!!! It can help me in lowering my saturated fat intake :D and the rest of the nutritional values too.


p.s. hahaha i find it so amusing that while i'm doing this pt, my mum is telling my brother about how they kill pigs to eat in her hometown :D

Labels:


22:30